Thursday, May 1, 2008
Back to School
For those of you who don't know, Jason and I moved to Manhattan Kansas in July of 2005 (gosh I can't believe it has been almost 3 years)! We moved here because Jason is in graduate school working towards a PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Kansas State University. He will be starting his fourth year in the Fall, and finishing up his Masters, then he will start work on his PhD research and dissertation. We have talked a lot over the past 3 years about me going back to school as well for a Masters in Business, and I have been dragging my feet! Well, in March of 2007 I got a really great new job at Kansas State University, and now that I have been employed for 1 year, I am eligible for Tuition Assistance through the University. So, I finally bit the bullet and enrolled in classes... I will be taking my first class this summer, it will be a four week course in June, every day for 2 hours. I am pretty nervous, not because I don't think I can handle the course, but whether or not I will be able to successfully juggle my full-time job, class, homework, and life! But, I might as well do it while I am young, right?! To say the least it will be a busy June! I will keep everyone posted on how I am doing... Hopefully, I am worried and stressed for nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll do great, Dani! Love Mom
Danielle,
I found your blog through Ariane's. It is so fun to see some of your pictures and see how that life is treating you well. Good luck when you start classes in June. I have not gotten up the nerve to go back for my Master's yet.
Steph
Post a Comment