Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Lonely
Well, Jason started his job in Kansas City on Monday, and we are lucky enough to have great friends who he is staying with until we can move him into the apartment we rented on the 1st. So, it is just me and the dogs for the week! It is pretty lonely and quiet around the house without Jason, and I have trouble falling asleep... but I know I am safe with my two guard dogs by my side. Hopefully, we won't have to do this for long, but it could be a difficult transition to working from home, and I will need to be here to train another person in our office to help me with a few things. But, of course Jason will be home on Friday evening and we can catch up on his first week at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment