Well, I thought I should try to get an update out to people before the Summer slips away... The next four months will be very busy for me, settling into the new routine of SCHOOL and work. Jason may have to pick up my blogging slack (hint, hint) but I am going to try and enjoy my last week and weekend of freedom.
We had a very busy summer filled with weddings and vacations, and time with family and friends. Jason is working diligently on finishing up his Masters thesis, he is hoping to defend this semester and take his Preliminary Exams in January. He will be busy playing soccer with the KSU club team this Fall, last year the team made it to Nationals, so wish them luck this season! I am taking two classes this semester, unfortunately they are not fun or interesting classes, just required courses. I am sure the Fall will be gone before my eyes, just like this summer, and I still need to fill everyone in on our Steamboat Camping trip... I can't believe that was a month ago! Well hopefully, I can get some pictures up today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment